Household Water Treatment and Safe Storage (HWTS) is an excellent intervention option to improve access to clean safe drinking water in homes, schools and clinics in your community. Learn the basics in this series of short, online learning modules.
Explore the advantages and limitations of a wide variety of household water treatment options and discover key factors and considerations to implement a successful HWTS program.
Topics covered in this series include:
- The Multi-Barrier Approach to Safe Drinking Water
- Introduction to Household Water Treatment and Safe Storage
- Source Water Protection
- Safe Water Transportation
- Sedimentation Methods
- Filtration Methods
- Disinfection Methods
- Safe Storage and Handling
- Program Implementation Approaches